DuPont Named to Clarivate Analytics 2017 Top 100 Global Innovator
January 28, 2018 – DuPont was named a 2017 Clarivate Analytics Top 100 Global Innovator for the seventh consecutive year. The annual report, based on proprietary data, recognizes corporations and institutions around the world that are at the heart of innovation – creating breakthrough technologies and bringing them to market and achieving commercial success.
Some of DuPont’s newest innovations include:
- DuPont™ Intexar™ smart clothing technology used for sports, fitness and wellness,
- DuPont™ Temprion™ portfolio of thermal management materials for electronic applications,
- CRISPR-Cas advanced plant breeding technology,
- Pioneer® brand Qrome™ high-yielding trait technology,
- HOWARU® Shape, a premium probiotic formula clinically proven to reduce waist circumference,
- DuPont™ SYNERXIA® Thrive Fermentation System, a novel yeast and enzyme solution that delivers higher yield for fuel ethanol producers.
- Placement on the list has become the standard measure for innovation across the world and is recognized as a significant achievement for those who are named. Clarivate Analytics is celebrating innovative businesses which are prioritizing investment in unique and enduring inventions. These organizations are solidifying their position by successfully bringing patents to market and enjoying global commercial potential.
The 2017 Clarivate Analytics Top 100 Global Innovator methodology is based on four principle criteria: overall patent volume, patent application-to-grant success rate, global reach of the portfolio and patent influence as evidenced by citations. The peer-reviewed methodology was executed using Clarivate solutions including Derwent World Patents Index (DWPI). The index provides editorially enhanced, authoritative and accurate patent data, and is trusted by more than 40 patent offices worldwide.
Home >> Real Estate & Retail Section