10 Vegan Products You Should Have In Your Beauty Cabinet
Dubai, UAE, April 8, 2018: Veganism has become one of the most popular diets around the world, as many individuals switched to plant-based diets in an approach to improve overall health and reduce the risk of fatal diseases caused by consuming animal products. Some have even taken veganism a step further, by cutting down any beauty products that contain animal derived ingredients – claiming these might have a negative effect on the skin as well.
If you decided to jump on the bandwagon by cutting down on toxic products and contributing to a safer and kinder world to furry friends – here are the top 10 Vegan products that you might want to have in your beauty cabinet:
- Bean Body Coffee Scrub - AED 99 from Bloomingdales.
- The Organic Pharmacy Carrot Butter Cleanser - AED 295
- Grown Alchemist Vanilla & Orange Peel Hand Cream, AED 100
- Marzia Clinic Crème Action Total, AED 780 from Blush N Curls Salon
- Rahua Classic Shampoo, AED 235
- Skin Republic Foot Peel Mask, AED 63 from Waitrose, Spinneys & noon.com
- FC Beauty Nail Polish, AED 24
- Lottie London B.A.E Face Illuminating Primer, AED 55
- Ciaté London Nail Polish, AED 70 from Beautysolutions-me.com
- Fifi & Friends Super Soft Baby Wash, AED 53
Home >> Lifestyle Section