FireEye and Gigamon Announce Global Partnership to Improve Security Effectiveness and Efficiency for Joint Customers
Strategic alliance combines next generation network packet broker capabilities with sophisticated threat management to bring greater protection and resilience to customer security infrastructures
Dubai, U.A.E. – June 23, 2018: Gigamon, Inc. (“Gigamon”) the company leading the convergence of network and security operations to help organizations improve their security stance, and FireEye, Inc. (NASDAQ: FEYE), the intelligence-led security company, today announced a global strategic partnership to improve threat defenses across their customers’ security infrastructures.
The multifaceted alliance offers customers FireEye® Network Security combined with the GigaSECURE® Security Delivery Platform with flexible deployment options and scalability for optimal threat protection. With GigaSECURE providing intelligent access and control of network traffic and options for both inline and out-of-band deployments, FireEye can detect and contain sophisticated threats quickly and efficiently.
As strategic alliance partners the companies will deliver customer value by:
- Offering market-leading security solutions architected for security efficiency and network performance without compromising network uptime.
- Providing performance, scale and resiliency of comprehensive prevention and detection security solutions in large enterprise networks.
- Enabling greater threat detection performance through increased visibility with SSL decryption, and access to traffic across the physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure.
- Reducing the need for network downtime due to planned and unplanned outages for maintenance or device failure.
The strategic alliance will allow both companies and their channel partners to bring a unified approach to global sales and deployments, delivering deeper integration and more effective security solutions to existing and new customers.
“Gigamon and FireEye are important elements of the cybersecurity strategy here at Parsons, for both network resiliency and cyber threat prevention,” said Ron Nielson, vice president and chief technology officer of Parson Corporation’s Cyber and Intelligence Division. “Deploying the joint Gigamon and FireEye solutions has helped us minimize our risk of attacks, infections and breaches. I’m hoping this closer collaboration translates to even more effective solutions for Parsons.”
“We are delighted to announce our strategic partnership with FireEye. Our joint solutions have already been deployed by hundreds of customers worldwide to improve efficiency and decrease complexity of their security stack,” said Ananda Rajagopal, vice president of products at Gigamon. “Together we will continue to deliver pre-integrated, market-leading solutions that will help our joint customers achieve increased confidence in their security posture.”
“Customers today are overwhelmed by managing multiple, disparate security solutions,” said Rich Stegina, vice president of strategic partnerships at FireEye. “Gigamon and FireEye have been long time integration partners, and over the years we've seen the joint solution benefit both our mutual customers and our channel partners. By moving to a strategic partnership, we can further simplify how our customers protect their networks and make it easier for our partners to deliver our joint solutions.'
The joint Gigamon and FireEye solution is available now from both companies:
- Read the Gigamon and FireEye joint solution brief
- Learn how FireEye and Gigamon team up to take out Advanced Persistent Threats (APT)
- Visit the FireEye Strategic Alliance Partner page
Home >> Banking & Investments Section