SolarWinds to Showcase Unified Monitoring and Management Portfolio at GITEX Technology Week 2018
SolarWinds Orion Platform helps provide full visibility into overall performance of complex environments for technology professionals
Dubai, UAE, October 15, 2018: SolarWinds, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced its participation at GITEX Technology Week, October 14-18, 2018, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The company, who is ranked #1 in network management software*, will exhibit the latest updates to its SolarWinds® Orion® Platform and its end-to-end hybrid IT management portfolio, which help today’s technology professionals monitor, troubleshoot, and improve hybrid IT performance.
According to the 2018 SolarWinds IT Trends Report: The Intersection of Hype and Performance, technology professionals are prioritizing investments in hybrid IT and cloud computing more than any other technology, with 94 percent of respondents surveyed saying that hybrid IT and cloud are one of the top five most important technologies to their organizations’ IT strategy today.
“Today’s technology professionals are managing increasingly complex and distributed environments, which in turn, requires a solution that provides end-to-end visibility into overall performance,” said Ludovic Neveu, group vice president, sales, SolarWinds, Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). “We believe that investing in a centralized, standardized, integrated IT monitoring and management platform is vital amid today’s multi-faceted IT infrastructures. The SolarWinds Orion Platform is designed to meet those challenges and aims to help technology professionals see the bigger picture by quickly identifying performance issues and correlations between all the layers—from application to spindle—of the technology stack.”
SolarWinds Head Geek™ Sascha Giese, along with other technical experts, will demonstrate the latest updates and enhancements to the SolarWinds Orion unified IT monitoring and management platform, including:
- Network Performance Monitor (NPM): The latest version of NPM (12.3) provides network monitoring capabilities and detailed visibility for multi-vendor environments, including Network Insight™ for Cisco Nexus®, including detailed visibility into virtual port channels (vPCs).
- Log Manager for Orion (LM): Designed to provide visibility into the performance and availability of your IT infrastructure with real-time log collection, analysis, and visualization, Log Manager for Orion fully integrates with the Orion Platform.
- Server & Application Monitor (SAM): Named a 2018 Gartner® Peer Insights™ Customers’ Choice for Application Performance Monitoring Suites, SAM helps provide end-to-end visibility, as well as server and application performance monitoring, using agent-based and agentless technologies across multiple data centers, remote locations, and the cloud.
- Server Configuration Manager (SCM): New to the SolarWinds portfolio, SCM offers visibility into configuration changes on Windows® servers and applications, while also correlating performance issues to authorized or unauthorized changes to files, binaries, configuration files, the Windows Registry, and hardware configurations.
- Database Performance Analyzer (DPA): The latest enhancements to version 12.0 are designed to help data professionals quickly pinpoint the root cause of slow queries and easily optimize indexing to help ensure the availability and speed of business-critical applications.
Home >> Technology Section