GCC GOV HR Awards 2018: The best in Human Capital Management and People Strategy honored from the GCC region
- Abu Dhabi Police, FEWA, DAFZA, Dubai Civil Defence, EMAAR among others were recognized and awarded for their exceptional leadership and HR Excellence
- The GCC GOV HR Awards 2018 focused on building and working towards a progressive sustainable knowledge-based economy with excellent human resources as its backbone
- The awards recognized the outstanding contributions and achievements of 17 governments, business organizations, and individuals who have raised the benchmark of people strategy in the region, across 15 categories at this high level, by-invitation-only gathering.
- Gender equality, HR Technology and People strategy at the forefront at this year’s GCC GOV HR Awards
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, October 29, 2018; Held alongside the 6th Annual GOV HR Summit, organized by QnA International, at the Jumeriah at Ethiad Towers, the second day witnessed the region’s most prestigious and coveted award ceremony. The GCC GOV HR Awards 2018 highlighted, honored and celebrated path breaking achievements of public & private sector organizations and individuals who have demonstrated exemplary leadership towards driving organizational and team effectiveness through Human Capital Management, Diversity and Strategic Planning.
The awards recognized the outstanding contributions and achievements of 17 governments, business organizations, and individuals who have raised the benchmark of people strategy in the region, across 15 categories at this high level, by-invitation-only gathering. The list of awardees is as below:
- The Organization of the Year for Women Empowerment – Abu Dhabi Police, UAE
- Best Nationalization Initiative in the GCC - General Directorate of Residency & Foreigners Affairs Dubai (GDRFA), UAE
- Digital HR Award of the Year – Tie between Smart Dubai Government Establishment, UAE and Emirates Group
- Most Distinctive Learning & Development Strategy - United Electronics Co. – EXTRA, KSA
- Excellence in Talent Management Award- Federal Electricity and Water Authority-FEWA, UAE
- Innovation in Employee Engagement – Tie between Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority, UAE and Farah Experiences LLC, UAE
- The GCC GOV HR Team of the Year - Economic Development Board, Bahrain
- Innovation in Employee Engagement in the Private Sector – Al Fahim Group of Companies, UAE
- Best Nationalization Initiative in the Private Sector – Etisalat
- GCC GOV HR Leader of the Year award -Lt. Col. Matran Khalil Al-Muzain, Director of Human Resources Department, Dubai Civil Defense, UAE
- ‘People First’ Leader award - His Excellency Dr. Khalid Mahdi, The Secretary-General of The Supreme Council for Planning and Development, Kuwait
- ‘Happiness First’ Leader Award -Tariq Al Janahi, Deputy Executive Director and CEO of Happiness and Positivity, Dubai Statistics Center, UAE
- Organization of the Year for the Best Happiness Initiative- General Directorate of Residency & Foreigners Affairs Dubai (GDRFA), UAE
- Outstanding Change Management Strategy- Emaar Hospitality Group, UAE
- Organization of the Year for the Best Happiness Initiative in the private sector-Swiss Arabian Perfumes Group
- Digital HR Leader of the Year-Dr. Mansoor Alrazooqi, Director of the Virtual Technology Center Dubai Police
“The GCC GOV HR Awards 2018 created to support the vision of the most prudent leaders of the region witnessed a wide scale regional participation from organizations in the government and private sector, and individuals which was judged by an esteemed panel of judges comprising of independent experts, analysts, HR experts, journalists, and academicians. Gender equality, youth empowerment, women leadership, nationalization and HR Technology were at the forefront at this year’s GCC GOV HR Awards. 17 brilliant initiatives were recognized for their outstanding contribution in Human Resources excelling in people strategy from across the GCC for highlighting best practices, unparalleled networking opportunities and reinventing the role of HR.’’ said Mr Ackash Jain, Director, QnA International.
The GCC GOV HR Awards 2018 focused on building and working towards a progressive sustainable knowledge-based economy with human resources as its backbone.
Home >> Government, Legal & Humanity Section