Club Vista Mare to welcome the New Year with spectacular fireworks display and gastronomic feast
Dubai, 28 November 2018: Club Vista Mare on Palm Jumeirah is setting the stage for a spectacular New Year’s Eve celebration with a mesmerising fireworks display and culinary feast across its restaurants.
The festivities will feature an outstanding beach party with a concert set-up, performances by a live DJ, scintillating light installations, chart-busting tracks and more that will all add to the ever-popular destination’s lively ambience and stunning views.
All seven dining outlets at Club Vista Mare are offering special New Year’s Eve dinner packages and excellent entertainment from 7pm on 31 December.
- Breeze Beach Grill: buffet stations for AED495 (soft drinks) or AED895 (four hours of unlimited house beverages), with early bird package for AED795 for four hours of unlimited house beverages on reservations made before 1 December. A special dining package for children aged 6-12 is also on offer for AED350;
- RAS Beach Vibes Lounge: savour the taste of the Carribean with a set menu for AED599 (soft drinks), or enjoy dinner on the beach or the terrace with unlimited house beverages for AED899 (gold package) and AED1199 (diamond package);
- Tap House: enjoy a four-course set menu at for AED555 (soft drinks) or AED777 (house beverages), while children dine for AED111;
- Ibn Al Bahr: travel to the shores of Lebanon with a selection of seafood offerings, available as part of a set menu for AED560 (soft drinks) or AED784 (house beverages);
- Simply Italian: taste authentic Italian flavours with a six-course meal for AED610 (soft drinks) or AED810 (house beverages);
- Abyat: feast on amazing Levantine cuisine for AED650 (soft drinks) or AED950 (house beverages);
- Aji: discover delectable Peruvian-Japanese cuisine for AED495 (soft drinks), or enjoy unlimited house beverages for AED895 (gold package with indoor seating) and AED995 (diamond package with terrace seating).
All prices listed are inclusive of 5 % VAT.
Home >> Events & Exhibitions Section