Tissot Chemin des Tourelles
Dubai, UAE, December 04, 2018: Historical horology
The Tissot Chemin des Tourelles is a very special piece that encapsulates an important part of Tissot's history. It takes its name from the street in Le Locle, Switzerland, where the Tissot workshop was established in 1907, and where the company can still be found today. The watch compliments the company's vast years of expertise with a contemporary design with an elegant case that comes in a variety of different finishes, including polished and brushed, perfectly demonstrating the technical know-how Tissot puts into every piece. The result is wonderfully luxurious, but still easily accessible thanks to the great value Tissot is still proud to offer.
A model for everyone
The Tissot Chemin des Tourelles comes in a variety of different versions, but all models pay close attention to detail and offer enough to keep everyone happy. Some pieces - three hand, chronograph and GMT - have beautiful details such as clous de Paris under the Roman indices which are in a hypnotic circular pattern you will not be able to take your eyes off. Customers will enjoy choosing the right watch for them. Some will enjoy sunray dials that play with the light in interesting ways, while others will prefer to go for more sober models that have a date display, which gives sophisticated symmetry to the design. There is enough variety to ensure this is set to be a very popular piece.
- Swiss made
- Powermatic80 movement with up to 80 hours of power reserve
- 316L stainless steel case with see-through caseback and domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- Leather strap with butterfly clasp with push-buttons or 316L solid stainless steel bracelet with butterfly clasp with push-buttons
- Bicolour and Rose gold executions are PVD coating
- Dimensions : Gent 42mm / Lady 32mm
Home >> Fashion Section