Share the joy of togetherness this Ramadan at The Pointe at Palm Jumeirah
Iftar, Suhoor, kids’ camp … and stunning beachfront views
Dubai, 24 April 2019: The Pointe at Palm Jumeirah is creating a beautiful ambiance for families to share a time of reflection and togetherness, surrounded by spectacular views, this Ramadan.
Break your fast with family and friends at Dubai’s stunning new waterfront destination with a wide selection of world cuisines and traditional culinary fare for Iftar, enjoy delectable Suhoor offerings every night, and enrol children for a fun activity camp during the Holy Month.
Iftar and Suhoor … (all prices include VAT)
• Seafood Kitchen: Savour a soup, starter, main course and dessert for AED125 per person. 6pm to 12 midnight, Sunday to Thursday; 1pm to 1am, Friday and Saturday;
• Fitzroy: Enjoy a two-course menu for AED95, three courses for AED135 or four courses for AED175 per person, which include a welcome drink, dates, still water, soft beverage, tea or coffee. 6pm to 12 midnight, Sunday to Thursday; 1pm to 1am, Friday and Saturday;
• Fat Chow: Starter platter, a main course (accompanied by seasonal vegetables and steamed rice) and dessert for AED115 per person. 6pm to 12 midnight, Sunday to Thursday; 1pm to 1am, Friday and Saturday;
• Mama Pho: Appetisers, a main course (served with Jasmine rice and Pad Thai vegetables) and dessert for AED115 per person. 6pm to 12 midnight, Sunday to Thursday; 1pm to 1am, Friday and Saturday;
• Palapa: Dry fruits and dates, followed by soup, salad, guacamole, fish taco, quesadilla, burritos and dessert for AED125 per person. 6pm to 12 midnight, Sunday to Thursday; 1pm to 1am, Friday and Saturday;
• Piazza Pizza: Iftar menu with soup, a pizza or pasta main course and dessert for AED95 per person. 6pm to 12 midnight, Sunday to Thursday; and 1pm to 1am, Friday and Saturday;
• Amira’s Deli: Experience global fusion cuisine with 25 per cent off the entire menu. 6pm to 12 midnight, Saturday to Wednesday; and 6pm to 3am, Thursday to Friday;
• Bareburger: Feast on an organic burger, a side dish and dessert for AED69. 6pm to 1am, Sunday to Saturday;
• Guylian: Set Iftar menu for AED130 at the Belgian chocolate café.
Guests can also enjoy Middle Eastern culinary delicacies, Arabic cuisines and sea food at Al Safadi, Kasap, Hook & Cook, Chalet Berezka and Palmetto; while Acappella, Asian District, Palapa and Phantom House restaurants will serve Suhoor menus.
Indulge in coffee and dessert at After's Dessert Café, % Arabica, Starbucks, Keventers & Belgian Waffle, Coffeol, Classic Rock Coffee Co, Baskin Robbins and Movenpick.
Cheeky Monkeys is offering a Ramadan Camp for children featuring play time, face painting, science activities, interactive games, structured arts and crafts, snacks and drinks for AED123 (5 per cent VAT included). 2pm to 6pm, Sunday to Thursday from 6 May to 3 June.
Celebrate Ramadan at The Pointe at Palm Jumeirah.
Home >> Food Industry Section