Stress-free tips for dressing a baby
- Max Fashion launches a new kidswear collection “baby max - Little Clothes Big Joy”
- For babies aged 0-2 years:
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - September 11, 2019: Parents put lots of thought into planning baby’s wardrobe before the little one arrives. In fact, shopping for infant clothes is one of the greatest pleasures of new Parenthood. More than making your baby look adorable, the most important function of the outfits is to keep the baby safe and comfortable.
To help you do exactly that, experts at Max Fashion have put together a few handy tips on how to dress your infants:
1. Choose loose, lightweight clothes mostly in natural fabrics for utmost comfort.
2. If your baby is younger than six months old, dress them in long sleeves and long pants or leggings or sleepsuits and Pyjama sets to protect their skin from the sun.
3. Dress your baby in layers, since it will be much easier to add and remove clothing when going from indoors to outside and back again. Dress them up in body suits as layering solution.
4. Max Baby Character dresses adds fun to little ones wardrobe with bright colors and playful graphic details.
Max Fashion has always been a trusted resource for parents, offering an extensive kids-wear range. Catering to growing demand, the brand has expanded its product selection and launched a new & exciting range for baby clothing wear line called baby max.
The new Max baby wear line for boys and girls for the age group 0-2 years features cute and comfortable outfits for both girls and boys including dresses, jackets, leggings, rompers and jumpsuits, with new improved fits, bright and happy colors in comfortable and soft fabrications.
Home >> Fashion Section