Discover a world of new concepts and stores at Ibn Battuta Mall
Enjoy diverse shopping, dining and entertainment at world’s biggest themed mall
Dubai, 7 October 2019: Ibn Battuta Mall is elevating its visitor experience with a wealth of new stores, dining outlets and attractions offering a wide variety of clothing, footwear, home décor, appliances, electronics, toys and cuisines.
Visit the world’s largest themed mall for an unparalleled shopping, dining and entertainment experience that blends history and culture.
• Centrepoint: the first ‘Store of the Future’ by Centrepoint brings together both the online and offline world to create an immersive retail experience;
• Royal Fashion: established in 1993, Royal Fashion offers bespoke services to craft the finest suits and shirts from premium fabrics;
• Brands For Less: a wide range of trendy apparel and accessories including shirts, jeans, dresses and more at attractive prices.
Beauty, accessories and footwear…
• HEMA: established in 1926 in Amsterdam, HEMA offers a wide range of quality cooking and dining appliances, cosmetics, stationery, toys and more at affordable prices;
• Deichmann: founded in 1913 and Europe’s biggest shoe retailer, Deichmann offers sporty, casual, elegant and stylish value-for-money footwear for the whole family;
• Clarks: founded in Somerset, England in 1825, Clarks offers shoes, bags, and accessories renowned for their innovative design, style and superior craftsmanship.
Electronics and home décor…
• E-City: the UAE's leading electronics retail chain, E-City offers branded notebooks, tablets, smartphones, televisions, cameras, gaming products, accessories and more;
• Homes For Less: premium brand home accessories with up to 60 per cent off the recommended retail price.
Fun and games…
• Sky Zone: indoor trampoline park has something for everyone with 15 attractions including a dedicated toddler court, warrior courses and zip lines;
• Toys For Less: featuring more than 500 toy brands to ensure that there is the perfect toy at the right price for every child.
• Al Mallah: founded in 1979 in Dubai, Al Mallah is known for authentic Lebanese cuisine including pastries, shawarmas, falafel, sandwiches, grills, snacks, fresh juices, and signature cocktails. Opening October 2019;
• Kahve Dunyasi: established in 2004 in Turkey, Kahve Dunyasi is renowned for delicious chocolates, coffee, cakes and ice cream.
Home >> Real Estate & Retail Section