5 Perfect Valentine's Day Gifts – Only Available at Global Village
United Arab Emirates - February 14, 2021: Global Village, the UAE and wider region's leading multicultural family destination for culture, shopping, and entertainment, is the perfect place to uncover unique Valentine’s presents for your loved ones. Thoughtful items from around the world are available across the park, where shopping experiences never disappoint. Perhaps you visited a country together and want to rekindle those memories? Or there is a country you spend hours and hours talking about visiting in the future? Global Village will inspire you to wow that special somebody - take a walk around the 26 pavilions in your quest for that perfect token of love and appreciation on February 14th.
- Opulent Silks: Shawls have been popular with women of all ages for centuries, especially those made from the world’s finest, most decadent silk. If your partner loves to dress in long-time favourites that reflect culture and heritage, look no further than shops within the India and Pakistan pavilions, where distinctive cashmere shawls in a variety of colours can be found.
- For the Fashionista: If you’re looking for something fashionable, there’s no better shopping location than the Europe and Americas pavilions. With a diverse, popular range for men and women that bring together attractive colours and unique designs, a personalised gift that conveys your appreciation can easily be found.
- Spellbinding Aromas: Perfumes will always rank among the most wonderful gifts for the Romeo or Juliet in your life, and Global Village is home to many products sure to meet individual preferences. In fact, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Turkey and Lebanon pavilions all have rare scents of patchouli, flowers, oud or musk, amber, and sandalwood to provide the finishing touch to one’s style.
- “If music be the food of love…”: Shakespeare was spot on here. Music is very closely linked to romance, so why not explore the options at the Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Europe, or Americas pavilions? The expertly crafted, natural wood musical instruments are the gift that keeps on giving as you can learn to play with your loved one, and when not in use they make unique ornaments to hang around the home.
- Gems Are A Girl’s Best Friend: At the Iran, Afghanistan, Yemen, and Pakistan pavilions, rare ornaments and stones are among the many special items on offer. Meaningful, precious gifts are located on every corner, all of which reflect various cultures and traditions. Whether you’re searching for something to enhance your home interior or a sentimental collectable, there’s no better outlet than these popular Global Village mainstays.
Buying unique gifts can be a difficult task on Valentine's Day. After all, nobody wants to disappoint! Fortunately, Global Village provides the opportunity to find unique gifts to woo your loved ones no matter what their passion in life is: fashion, jewels, music. Visit today to explore the endless collection that boasts superior quality at unmatchable prices.
Home >> Real Estate & Retail Section