Alteryx Announces Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
• Third Quarter Revenue of $129.7 million, up 25% Year-Over-Year
• Annual Recurring Revenue of $449.5 million, up 38% Year-Over-Year
Dubai, UAE, Nov. 11, 2020: Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX), a leader in analytic process automation (APA), has announced financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2020.
'Alteryx has a unique combination of passionate and engaged customers, differentiated technology, a high growth market and strong talent. The analytics market that we play in is extremely dynamic, and we need to continually evolve to meet the ever-increasing needs of our customers as they seek to leverage their data assets and run smarter,' said Mark Anderson, CEO of Alteryx, Inc. 'I am truly excited to guide Alteryx through the next phase of its growth and believe we have the fundamental building blocks to execute on our opportunity.'
Third Quarter 2020 Financial Highlights
Revenue: Revenue for the third quarter of 2020 was $129.7 million, an increase of 25%, compared to revenue of $103.4 million in the third quarter of 2019.
Gross Profit: GAAP gross profit for the third quarter of 2020 was $119.3 million, or a GAAP gross margin of 92%, compared to GAAP gross profit of $93.8 million, or a GAAP gross margin of 91%, in the third quarter of 2019. Non-GAAP gross profit for the third quarter of 2020 was $120.8 million, or a non-GAAP gross margin of 93%, compared to non-GAAP gross profit of $95.3 million, or a non-GAAP gross margin of 92%, in the third quarter of 2019.
Third Quarter 2020 and Recent Business Highlights
• Ended the third quarter of 2020 with 6,955 customers, a 24% increase from the third quarter of 2019. Added 241 net new customers in the third quarter of 2020.
• Achieved a dollar-based net expansion rate (annual contract value based) of 124% for the third quarter of 2020.
• Ended the quarter with $449.5 million in annual recurring revenue (ARR), an increase of 38% year-over-year.
• Announced strategic alliances with Adobe, UiPath and ABBYY to accelerate adoption of APA and accelerate business outcomes for joint customers.
• Recognized as the #1 Data Science Platform by IT Central Station and introduced the Data Science Portal on the Alteryx Community.
Home >> Banking & Investments Section